As indicated by the World Health Organization that there are more than 3.5 billion individuals have similar parasitic disease on earth. A parasite is any creature that feeds and lives on another living being is known as a parasite. Parasites exist on the supplements they derive from their host and in that way cause harm to the entire life form. There are numerous sorts and types of parasites that live in our system. The human digestive organs are the most widely recognized place for them to flourish. They make you can feel hungry consistently after taking your food you can’t however put on weight. Other parasites feed on your red blood cells, thereby leading to anemia.
Side effects of the presence of parasites in the body
- Depression, weakness, weariness and apathy.
- Since parasites exist mostly in the digestive tracts, they can bring about various stomach problems leading to inconsistency.
- Diverse skin problems: bruises, rashes, unknown injuries, hives, dry skin and dermatitis.
- Mood problems like restlessness, tension, neglect, misery, mood swings and forgetfulness.
- Sleeping problems like irritated rest, bed wetting, teeth crushing in your sleep and sleep deprivation
- Weight problems like inability to gain or lose weight, incessant hunger, appetite loss, obesity and weight addition.
- Muscle and joint problems such as pain in the heart, arthritis, navel pain, hand and foot paralysis, muscle contraction, pain in the muscle and joint.
- Anemia, a condition of insufficient iron.
- Prostate and menstrual issues, water retention, sores and fibroids, urinary tract contaminations, reproductive issues and PMS.
- Dyspeptic Bowel Syndrome. The most successive side effect of the presence of parasites. Parasites located in the digestive organs settle themselves to the walls and thus, brings about digestive system inflammation.
In order to know if parasites exist in your body is by testing your stool. Visit a medical expert and take tests to appropriately find out the kind of parasites you’ve encountered.
Sugar and sugar like substances are the parasite’s most craved food. So desist from utilizing sugar and different items such as processed meat, to enable you to quit nourishing your parasites.
Creating a hostile domain instead of a friendly one is the most ideal approach to wipe out the parasites from your body, which can be done by using herbs and food. Parasites detest papaya, seeds of pumpkin and pomegranate, pineapple, aloe Vera, coconut oil, raw cabbage, ginger, blackberries and gentian root. Eat these food items a lot in order to wipe out parasites from your body.And don’t forget to consume more fiber.
Source: Living Traditionally