‘Vaseline’ has many uses that you do not know. This is one of the best and cheapest remedy to use. This product has become part of our daily routine. This product is useful in many activities such as, it keeps your cuticles and elbows from dying out, and prevents crazy streaks.
It can also be used to mask split ends in-between trims, and soothe your skin after shaving.
Check out 19 uses of Vaseline here. This product will change your beauty routine:
1)It helps to soften cracked elbows from winter’s lack of moisture.
2) Are you struggling with your nail polish bottles? Put a little Vaseline under the cap and make your next mani/pedi a breeze.
3) Keep a little Vaseline on your teeth as it helps to make them pearly white. Beauty contestants often use this technique.
4) To prevent streaks if you are heading out for a spray tan, rub on the backs of ankles, knees and hands to stop those tan lines. Keep that glow going during winter months!
5) You can make your eyelashes grow by applying a little Vaseline on your lashes at night time. Let them lengthen. To apply this, no prescription is needed.
6) If you rub a little Vaseline on your wrists and neck, it’ll help your perfume stick around.
7) You can beat split ends between trims by rubbing a dab of Vaseline between your fingers. DO not use too much of product. Be careful!
8) Vaseline can be used to touch up your scuffed boots or heels to make them look good.
9) Vaseline is also used to prevent em brassing hair dye stains on your forehead. Apply it softly over your hairline.
10) Soothe dry skin after shaving.
11) Apply on your face for a softer skin. You should be careful if your skin is super sensitive.
12) Vaseline can be used as an exfoliant. You have to add sea salt, and scrub away in the shower. You will feel like refreshed and silky.
13) If your ear gives you a trouble in putting earrings, you can use a little Vaseline. It helps to slide them easily.
14) Apply this product while plucking your eyebrows. It helps to pluck them easier. Apply it by rubbing a little on the area to soften your skin.
15) You can easily remove the sticky leftover glue from your false eyelashes with a touch of Vaseline.
16) Amp up your eye shadow or blush – turn them into creams by adding some Vaseline to the mix!
17) You can reduce cuticles by rubbing into them to keep drying out.
18) Use Vaseline as a balm to make your lips into kissable lips. Even try adding some koolaid to make it a lip stain.
19) Vaseline works as a makeup remover. Use this product to rub off last night’s make up, and be fresh faced.
Source: Idealist 4 Ever