Yoga is a great start for those wishing to improve their meditation skills without having to sit still and quiet your mind for hours on end. In fact, some of us may find that it’s easier to quiet our minds while doing something, and yoga is perfect for that.
Yoga is more than just exercise. It connects you to your body on an existential level by relaxing and relieving tensions from your mind. Most people know about the inner, spiritual benefit of yoga, but Yoga is also an excellent physical exercise that enhances your flexibility, makes your stronger, and improves your balance.
Below, the video will walk you through several easy yoga poses for beginners that take only about 20 minutes. Try out the video and watch how amazing you will feel afterwards.
A Few Pros of Yoga
- Lowers stress
- Better posture
- Strengthens strength and flexibility
- Improves creativity
- Creates a balance neurological system and encourages a healthier lifestyle
- Enhances endurance and builds muscle
- Clears the mind, and improves focus and sharpness
- Allows one to focus inward, encouraging positive habits and behaviors
- Balances the body thus improving intuition
- Connects you to the Earth and yourself
Watch the video now:
Source: Health & Love Page
Other included sources linked in Health & Love Page’s article: