Every time the winters are here, colds and flu also come along. But you don’t have to worry because there are natural ways to remove phlegm, overcome the colds, and control the sinuses.
You should try these three recipes whenever you feel that you have caught a cold.
- Hot Pineapple Elixir
- Pineapple juice – Half to one cup
- Apple Cider vinegar – Half tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – a pinch
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
Take a saucer and mix all these ingredients in them. Heat it lightly.
How this Recipe Treats Cold & Flu?
- Pineapple juice has anti-inflammatory benefits that help in reducing phlegm accumulation and soothing your throat. It contains vitamin C that helps in making our immune system stronger. Thus, it helps in preventing the cold symptoms.
- Apple cider vinegar works by alkalizing our body. Viral bacteria cannot thrive in our body when our body has alkaline status.
- Cayenne pepper gives our body inner warmth that helps in fighting nausea and fever.
- Honey has been used as a great healer for hundreds of years because of its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral benefits.
- The Raw Deal Tea
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger (finely grated) – Half teaspoon
- Turmeric (ground) – Quarter teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Half tablespoon
- Raw honey – Half teaspoon
- Cinnamon – One pinch
- Colloidal silver – Add just a drop for additional cold-fighting benefits
Boil a cup of water and mix all the ingredients in it. Stir well.
How These Ingredients Help?
- Cinnamon is similar to honey in having antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral benefits. The benefits will help in killing viral bacteria and strengthening our immune response.
- Colloidal silver also has strong antiviral and antibacterial properties. Studies show that it helps in preventing viruses from worsening.
- Your Wellness Monster
- Lemon – 1
- Ginger – 1 piece of 1 inch
- Cayenne pepper – One/two dashes
- Turmeric powder – One dash
- Mint extract – One drop
- Stevia – One/two drops
Put the ginger and lemon in a blender and blend. Add the mint, turmeric and cayenne pepper and stir well. Pour in hot water so that the mixture becomes double.
How this Recipe Helps?
- Ginger helps in breaking down mucus in our lungs. It also helps sooth sore throat and aches caused by sinus.
- Lemon helps in detoxifying. It also helps in refueling vitamin C that helps fight cold. Lemon also strengthens our immune system.
- Turmeric contains curcumin that has strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. It works by breaking up congestion in the chest and fighting cough.
- Mint contains menthol that works as a natural decongestant. It breaks phlegm and nasal congestion.
If you know of other strong recipes for winters, kindly share them for improving everyone’s health through the holidays!
Original Article Sourec: fitlife.tv