Blockages obstruct the blood flow in our time. We should have healthy arteries as they carry blood in oxygen and life-sustaining nutrients. They pass blood from the heart to other body parts.
By taking unhealthy diet, fat, particles of cholesterol are blocking in the arteries and create streaks and plague that stops blood flow.
Here are the 4 signs of clogged arteries:
Numbness or pain in the leg:
If you experience numbness or pain in one or both legs, you might be affected with peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
Shortness of breath
You might witness shortness of breath during daily activities such as walking the stairs, if you are affected with clogged artery.
If you have trouble getting penis up, then the arteries of penis are blocked. It means blood flow is needed to keep an erection.
Creased earlobes happen due to poor circulation angled diagonally from the external edge of the ear canal to the lower earlobe edge. It develops cardiovascular disease like heart attack, arteriosclerosis, pericarditis and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy etc.
Natural Remedies for Clogged Arteries
Garlic: Garlic is one of the most powerful natural remedies that helps to reduce heart attack risk, lowers the LDL cholesterol levels, strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
Remedy: Mix 3 chopped cloves, glass of milk and boil it. Let milk cool and consume it prior going to sleep.
Lemons: It helps to reduce coronary artery disease and reduces heart problems. Lemon, which is rich in vitamin C prevents the cold as well as maintains a healthy blood flow.
Remedy: Add lemon juice in a glass of warm water and add a pinch of powdered black pepper and one tablespoon of honey. Take this syrup twice per day for few weeks.
Flaxseed: Flaxseed is high in alpha-linolenic acid and helps to prevent inflammation and artery blockages.
Remedy: Take 2 to 4 tablespoons daily. You can also add it soups, salads, cereals and yogurts.
Turmeric: It is a natural treatment for any disease. It is used as a traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It helps to prevent blockages and supports a cardiovascular system.
Remedy: Mix a tablespoon of turmeric in a glass of milk and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Take it twice a day.
Pomegranate: It is high in vitamin K, E and C, potent antioxidant, photo chemicals as well. It prevents clogged arteries.
Remedy: Take one glass of pomegranate juice daily.
- Take limit red meat menu
- Do not eat processed foods, fried foods and junk foods.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Do not smoke.
- Do meditation.
- Add whole-grain and legume to your diet.
- Eat fruits with bright colors like butternut squash, watermelon, tomatoes, oranges, lemons, blueberries and mangoes.
- Drink homemade natural cranberry juice.
- Add coconut oil to your meals and reduce plaque buildup.
- Expose yourself to sunlight and get Vitamin D.
- Do not prefer refined sugar. Use brown sugar or cinnamon as a substitute.
- Prefer extra virgin oil for cooking.
- Take green tea with every meal.
- Take omega-3 supplements.
- Consume walnuts or almonds to prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Take 100 to 300 mcg of vitamin B12 every day.
Source: Losing Weight Done