It is far better to use natural products, instead of expensive ones to prevent hair treatments. It may add problems.
You can try a few effective homemade tips to prevent loss of hair.
- Treatment of hot oils: You can consider any natural oil, like olive, coconut oil, and heat it warm, but not too hot. Put it and rub gently on the scalp. Use a cup of the shower for an hour, before washing it with shampoo.
- Juices of nature: Ginger juice, onion juice or garlic juice can be used. Apply it on the scalp for a night and wash it the next morning.
- A massage on the head: You can massage the scalp for a few minutes every day to stimulate blood circulation. The proper circulation keeps the follicles of hair active. The circulation can be made better with a few drops of lavender or baby oil in a sesame oil base.
- Antioxidants: Application of two bags of warm green tea on the scalp, and you can keep the mixture for an hour, before rinsing. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants that prevent loss of hair, boosting hair growth.
- Do Meditation everyday: Stress and tension is a reason behind hair loss. But, meditation can surely help in reduction of stress and tension, and restore the balance of the hair growing hormones.