Whether it comes to dogs, cats or other types of pets, the fact is that humans and these animals have a remarkable relationship that is hard to find among the people.
Simple tasks such as feeding and caring for their health and safety is a small price to pay for all the good things they do for us.
This is the evidence that will convince you how much health and happiness your quadruped friends can bring into your life.
- They are creatures that calm you down. Studies show that pets lower blood pressure and stress. Researchers believe that the reason is that we do not expect any criticism from them, and have no fear that will condemn us for something.
- They are able to detect diseases. Because of their exquisite sense of smell, well-trained dogs can sense low blood sugar in diabetics based on their breath. Also, so far the dogs manage to detect lung, prostate and breast cancer.
- They prevent the sniffles. Early exposure to pets leads to greater resistance to allergies and sneezing. Children who have a pet beside him since birth, build greater tolerance and prevent respiratory problems such as allergies and asthma in the future.
- They improve your control. Kitty or a dog that is waiting for you at home to feed her, inspires some people to think twice whether to behave badly and irresponsibly. In addition, these animals create the sense of purpose in human.
- Pets help you to be in better shape. Walking them often, can expose you to fresh air and sunlight, and therefore the vitamin D. The more you move, you reduce the chance of heart disease, diabetes and osteoporosis.