Thyroid hormone is present in every human being and is responsible for maintaining the metabolism speed. People who have low thyroid process or overactive thyroid, are prone to hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Though it can happen to anyone, girls are more likely to get affected by the irregularities of this hormone.
Comparison between hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
People suffering from hypothyroidism shows symptoms like thin hair, excess tissue fluids, poor concentration, tiredness, muscle malady and cramping. They might not also be able to sustain in cold temperatures. While those affected with hyperthyroidism complain of heartbeat acceleration, annoyance, nervousness, sleeping difficulty, diarrhea, stress and weight reduction are also found in people with underactive thyroid. Iodine deficiency is also common.
What activates the thyroid tissues?
- Metal accumulation
- Iodine want
- Persistent anxiety
- Toxin accumulation
Hypothyroidism can be activated by removing thyroid, which helps in reducing Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and thyroid creation.
Treating thyroid issues in the best way
- Routine exercise- Thyroid hormones can be regulated by working out regularly.
- Heat Therapy- Spending some time in sauna will help in eliminating toxins that are responsible for causing thyroid issues.
- Balanced diet- Eating healthy food is always important.
- Check the reasons- Try to avoid the causes of thyroid irregularities like food allergies, anxiety or nutritional deficiency. Also avoid foods causing digestive diseases like dairy products or gluten foods.
- Anxiety management- Stress affects adrenal gland in an adverse way leading to thyroid problems. You can practice breathing exercises, meditation, yoga or walks to check anxiety.
- Consult physician for replacing thyroid hormone.
Consult physician for nutritional supplements.