Each finger marks one body, and by pressing a certain point you can establish a balance.
For those who have not heard of Yin Shun Jyutsu, an ancient Japanese martial art and philosophy, it is time to learn. It is a part of alternative medicine based on the fingers of the hand, and whose task is to balance the energy of the body through the important points of the fingers, which is essential for physical and emotional health.
- During the exercise, try to relax and concentrate on the problems that you have. Breathe slowly and deeply.
- Catch a certain finger and press it with the whole fist.
- Hold for about two minutes. You will feel your finger pulsates.
- During the exercise, breathe evenly and slowly.
- To exercise the whole body, treat each finger individually, so to keep the each around three minutes.
- Reduces pain and stress, relaxes the body, regulates sleep, increases circulation and concentration, strengthens the immune system, improves the skin and purifies the body.
- Organs: Stomach organs
- Emotions: Depression and anxiety
- Physical symptoms: Painful stomach, skin problems, headaches, nervousness.
- Organs: Kidneys and bladder
- Emotions: frustration, fear, mental load
- Physical symptoms: pain in joints and muscles, toothache and gum problems, addiction, indigestion.
- Organs: Liver and bile
- Emotions: Indecision, anger, irritability
- Physical symptoms: problems with blood circulation, menstrual problems, problems with the eyes and vision, fatigue, migraines, headaches.
- Organs: Lungs and colon
- Emotions: Negativity, sadness, fear of rejection
- Physical symptoms: Probavbne disturbances, tinnitus, breathing problems such as asthma, deep changes in the skin.
- Organs: Heart and small intestine
- Emotions: Uncertainty, anxiety, feeling less value
- Physical symptoms: Problems with pressure, heart problems, sore throat, problems with bones and nervous system, bloating.