Fenugreek seeds. Sounds weird, but did you know it can rid your arteries of plaque buildup? In fact, several studies overlook how incredible fenugreek is for lowering cholesterol; it’s an excellent source of fiber. Many researchers have discovered that, as a result of the high fiber, it blocks cholesterol absorption. This soluble fiber enhances the viscosity of foods your body digests and prevents the uptake of bile acids and cholesterol.
The seeds of fenugreek are considered a cleansing herb that the body can utilize to get rid of toxic waste and fat from the arteries. Below are two, easy ways to drink a glass of fenugreek.
Method 1: Tea
Take one cup of water and add one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to it. Boil for five minutes, then strain, and add a bit of honey. Drink once or twice a day.
Method 2: Cold Drink
Take one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and let them soak in water overnight. Simply eat the seeds the following morning (with the water) when you first wake up with an empty stomach.
If you really want to cleanse your arteries up, try these tips below:
- Have two or three glasses of green tea every day
- Ditch the alcohol.
- Fried meat clogs the arteries; avoid it.
- Eat whole-grain foods and beans
- Pop several walnuts in your mouth everyday
- Consume brightly colored fruits (blueberries, tomatoes, mango, watermelon, and oranges)
- Taking two tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil every day to prevent plaque buildup in your arteries.
- Lower the amount of sugar you consume.
- A glass or two of organic cranberry juice will do you wonders
- Cooking food in extra virgin olive oil and watch it positively impact your cholesterol
- No smoking