The world is constantly changing. The more knowledge you have on ancient alternative healing that has been working for years, the better off you will be in the future.
Your thoughts and visualizations affect the world around you — starting with your body. If your goal is the best possible version of yourself, picture that person mind’s eye.
The ability to imagine is more effective when the body is relaxed, its best to visualize the best that you can be first thing when you wake up and right before going to sleep at night.
Reflexology soothes you into a state of deep rest and relaxation, where you are open to the suggestions you give yourself — much like in hypnosis. You enter a receptive place of allowing your heart’s desires to manifest.
The brain works just like a computer, you are able to delete and program just about anything you are willing to.
Reflexology gently affects your organs, glands, and each part of your body by stimulating reflex areas/points on your feet, hands, face and ears.
There are so many nerves that are in our bodies and 15,000 of those nerves are in your feet by itself. This is why reflexology works effectively.
Many of us seek comfort in excess, which can have a negative impact on our well-being, so reflexology can be a wonderful, nourishing replacement for harmful self-indulgences. Oftentimes, we overeat as a reaction to stress and tension.
The more time you spend on pampering yourself with any type of relaxation, the more you will feel loved and grounded as an overall person. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to lose weight or just going for healthier choices in life, reflexology can help you greatly. By stimulating certain parts on your feet according to the chart you can help you glands, organs and nervous system.
Using your thumb or index finger, simply press for five seconds on each of the following areas indicated above. Note: this chart depicts the sole of the left foot.
- The hypothalamus area of your brain (outside of big toe) controls appetite and thirst.
• The pituitary or “master gland” (center of big toe) stimulates and balances hormonal secretions of all other glands.
• Your thyroid (bottom of big toe) regulates your metabolism.
• The solar plexus/diaphragm (under ball of foot) reduces stress.
• The adrenal glands (near inner edge of foot at center sole) help to maintain your energy levels to burn off calories.
• Stimulating the urinary system helps to release water retention.
• The colon and intestines of the digestive system (near bottom of foot at center sole) are stimulated to promote elimination and relieve bloating.
Source: Healthy Life Planet
Image Source: Expand Your Consciousness