When high levels of purines circulate a person’s body, an indication of uric acids in a person’s joints occur. This causes the crystallization of the uric acid, leading to gout problems, being a special form of arthritis. Gout tends to be an issue that primarily affects the older populations, which lead to swells and severe pains, in addition to hand redness and toe swelling. Other body parts may be affected that have join ligaments in them, such as elbows and knees.
Regardless of how harmful the disease seems to be at first glance, there are remedies that may be utilized for recovery (natural ones especially). Before presenting the remedies, it is necessary to review the main contributors to the development of gout.
- Alcohol Use
Reduction of uric acid in the joints
Gout is developed when the body is forced to use excessive protein from red means. Normally, a lot of the proteins are eliminated from the body, through sweating and urine. Regardless, a lot of the wastes are still stored in certain locations there. As such, it is observed that a horrible diet is a primary contributor to gout development. Preventing such crystals from developing in the body requires consumption of items that are high in water content. There should be a reduction of purines consumed too. Perfect foods to add to your diet include watermelons, cucumbers, strawberries, and squash. Also, drinking extra water everyday should help with developing problems.
These 8 natural remedies will reduce the levels of uric acid in the blood and joints:
- 1 ripe tomato can be used, where the juice should be squeezed out for drinking 3 times a day.
- Boil water while adding half an onion, 50 grams of cabbage, and 3 parsley sprigs. Heat them for 15 minutes before removal. After that, add the lemon juice in, while drinking the beverage before lunch time.
- Add 3 tablespoons of rosemary oil to 3 tablespoons of soybean oil. Mix both on the afflicted body part.
- Add half an onion to 1 liter of water and boil all. 5 minutes into the boiling process, remove the onions and keep the water. Proceed to add some honey in, where this remedy should be used thrice a day.
- Add 4 carrots, a single mango, and a single pineapple slice with some strawberries into a juicer. The mixture that results should be consumed on an empty stomach every morning. If symptoms start to get worse, then this blend should be consumed during evening times as well.
- Add a corn cob into some water while boiling for 10 minutes. Proceed to strain the mixture afterwards, where you should drink the results thrice a day.
- Add 2 tablespoons of clover and elderflower to a half liter of boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes, where you should let the liquid strain before cooling. Add honey in, where the mixture should be consumed every day.
- Add a liter of water to 30 grams of cranberries while boiling for 5 minutes. Proceed to strain the resulting liquid afterwards, while drinking thrice a day.
The listed recipe here can also be of aid when treating gout problems.
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 grated ginger root
The celery should be sliced with the cucumber, while adding the rest of the ingredients together into a blender. Everything should be mixed to produce a smoothie.
Optimally, the resulting smoothie may be consumed up to 3 times a day, preferable on an empty stomach.