Ginger is a root that is very significant, with potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties.
It is a rich source of various nutrients which include magnesium, vitamin c and a lot of minerals.
It bolsters the immune system, aids digestion, cures pain, cures asthma and heart diseases. It is also a well-known natural remedy used for the treatment of infection and cleaning the liver.
The intake of ginger tea battles the flu and common colds better than the regular medicines.
This drink which is healthy has other health benefits that include;
– Cleans the liver
– Melts kidney stones
– Makes available the required minerals, oxygen and vitamins
– Minimizes the risk of stroke
– Alters cancer and eradicates cancer cells
– Improves circulation since Ginger has warming properties which are powerful
HOW TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
- a teaspoon of ground ginger
- a teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
- Organic honey – not compulsory
Boil the water and put your fibre and turmeric in it. Allow it get warm for 10 minutes then add the milk. Strain the tea and add honey for sweetening.
Source: Healthy Food House