Did you know that guava leaves are extremely high in vitamins C an A, fiber, lycopene, and potassium?
Guava is worth paying attention too and in this article we will attempt to explain to you why by looking at some of the health benefits guava leaves offer.
- Crushed leaves can also be applied to bug bites
- Making a tea out of guava leaves can gel lower LDL cholesterol (the bad kind) without influencing HDL cholesterol.
- You can speed up your recovery from bronchitis and coughs with guava leaf tea
- Crushed guava leaves can be applied onto rashes to relieve itching
- This tea had been shown to suppress one’s appetite, which can aid in weight-loss. Furthermore, it stops carbs from transforming into sugars, which is what decreases ones appetite.
- Guava leaf tea is excellent for treating upset stomachs and has proven helpful in cases of food poisoning
- Boiling guava leaves and letting them cool makes a mixture you can massage into your hair that prevents hair loss
- Got diarrhea? This tea could be the solution to your problem. It also helps with dysentery, because of its antimicrobial properties.
- If you get a minor cut, scrape or abrasion, apply some crushed guava leaves to the wound to prevent it from becoming infected. You can also use the ta to relieve an ear infection by letting it cool down and dropping the tea into the infected area (this only works for outer ear infections, however).
- The above mixture is also great in preventing premature skin aging. You’ll be truly amazed with the results.
- This tea has been shown to treat cancer as well as enlarged prostrate
- Guava leaves are great for men who struggle with fertility issues
- As mentioned, these leaves contain a lot of vitamin C, which can get rid of acne on your face.
- Suffering from a toothache? Try chewing one some guava leaves. It can sooth pain and inflamed gums, and relive sores in the mouth.
- If you’ve got dengue, boil nine leaves of guava into five cups of water until the water evaporates by half.
- For those with diabetes, this tea reduces levels of blood sugar without stimulating insulin secretion.
- A natural remedy for blackheads are to crush guava leaves and stir the crushed leaves into water. Use this mixture to exfoliate your skin.
Now that you know how awesome guava leaves are, go out and get some and being using them right away.
Source: Fit Life Site