Over 85% of people can make their stuffy nose clear in less than 1 minute if their follow instructions correctly. This remedy was tested on more than 100,000 people.
This simple breathing exercise of how to clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion was developed by Russian doctors practicing the Buteyko breathing method.
Buteyko Nose Clearing Exercise
1. Sit back, upright and relaxed on a dining room chair.
2. During this Nose Clearing Exercise keep your MOUTH CLOSED at all times even after the exercise is finished, if you open your mouth you have ruined the exercise and you’ll have to start again.
3. Mouth closed !!!
4. Breathe OUT though your nose (recommended) or your mouth if you have to.
5. Now HOLD your breath by pinching your nose.
6. Gently move your head back and forward (nodding)
7. At this point your Mouth is closed, you’re holding on the out breath and you’re nodding your head.
8. Keep going until you feel a slight discomfort and the need to breathe (DO NOT keep going to you go blue in the face and fall off your chair, this is not good for you)
9. At this point, let go of your nose and take a in breath in through your nose keeping your mouth closed.
10. That’s it, one big breath in and then breathe a bit slower and calmer for the next couple of minutes sitting very upright in your chair.
11. Repeat if necessary keeping your mouth closed at all times.
These Nose Clearing Tips are for people just with a stuffy nose, not chronic sinus problems or Nasal polyps.
Source: Secrets Of The Fed