Natural remedies generally tend to produce great results. This is so, as most compounds found naturally have all the essential nutrients that are required for our body and they are much easier to digest & are also easily absorbed by our body.
Here is one such a natural remedy that has anti-bacterial properties and can fight flues and other viral fevers. It can also fight fungal infections and remove excess toxins from our body and purify it.
So what is needed for the recipe?
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 700 ml
- Garlic (finely chopped) – ¼ of a cup
- Onions ( finely chopped) – ¼ of a cup
- Ginger ( grated) – ½ cup
- Chilli peppers – two
- Horseradish (grated) – two teaspoons
- Turmeric – two tablespoons
How to make this?
- Add all the ingredient, except the vinegar in a jar
- Make sure that two thirds of the jar is filled with these dry ingredients
- Now add the vinegar to this jar
- Shake and stir this mixture well till they become uniform
- The jar is to be stored for two weeks in a cool, dry place
- After two weeks the contents are removed and squeezed and strained.
- Now this liquid is stored in a glass jar
The recipe should be consumed everyday on an empty stomach. One teaspoon of the recipe is ideal and this can be gradually increased upto 100 ml, which is the maximum recommended dosage.
The recipe will help to strengthen the immune system and also destroy bacteria and viruses that can cause infections and diseases.