Do you want to use your homemade, natural apple cider vinegar in your home? This recipe is going to help you do so. It will be beneficial for both your looks and overall health.
The ingredients required are as following:
- Sugar – 1 to 2 tbsp (optional)
- Apple (organic and homemade) – 1 to 2 tbsp
How to Prepare?
- Cut all the apples to mid-sized pieces. Leave the stems and seeds as such.
- Place the chopped pieces in a large jar and add the water. There is no need for boiled water in this case.
- You may add 1 or 2 tbsp of sugar (to taste), but it is not essential.
- Now cover this jar using gauze and store it in a warm and dark place for 14 days. After 14 days, strain it and then store it again in same place for another 14 days for building acidity.
- After 4 weeks, store the vinegar in bottles.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
You can prepare apple cider vinegar (ACV) easily in your home and it offers many health benefits. Everyone should use it. Some of the health problems it can help with include digestive disorders, sore throat and bloating.
Treating Digestive Problems
ACV has strong antibacterial benefits and it can fight diarrhea caused due to infections. The pectin present in it will help in reducing your intestinal cramps. Just dissolve one or two teaspoons of it in 200 ml of water and drink.
If you have eating something that causes problem, you should use this natural remedy so that your stomach can digest easily. This will help in preventing bloating. Add just 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and honey in 1 glass of water and take it 30 minutes before your meal.
It is claimed that ACV can also be used for stopping hiccups caused due to acidity. Mix just 1 to 2 teaspoons of vinegar in 200 ml water and take it.
Treating Sore Throat
When you feel that your throat has become dry and there is a burning sensation, you can use apple cider vinegar as the perfect remedy. It will create an acidic environment in which bacteria cannot thrive. Add vinegar and water in equal amounts and use it to rinse your throat.
After a workout, your muscles can become exhausted due to the accumulation of lactic acid. The enzyme composition in apple cider vinegar can help in eliminating the lactic acid. It will also help you feel great.
Source: Healthy Diet Cent