The shape of your fingers can tell you a lot about yourself. It can tell you about your personality and health risks. If you do not believe, please check the following article. I’m sure you will be surprised!
Look at your little finger and ring finger. We will now divide you all into three categories.
- Those with their little finger’s tip equal to the first segment (line) of their ring finger.
- Those with their little finger’s tip higher than the first segment (line) of their ring finger.
- Those with their little finger’s tip lower than the first segment (line) of their ring finger.
Now we’ll tell you about your personalities depending on which type you belong to.
- You are a very emotional person.
- You like to complete any work given to you. Whether you like it or not.
- You love to help others since you have a big heart.
- You find it difficult to tolerate things.
- You are very arrogant and eccentric.
- You don’t like to share your feelings. You are not open about yourself.
- You do not like dishonesty, hypocrisy and people who lie.
- You love to laugh as long as something is funny.
- If you are not close to somebody, you choose to stay away from them.
- You are a very sensitive person.
- You are often misunderstood by people because you try to protect other’s feelings. In this process you do not express yourself clearly.
- You will always finish anything you start. This shows your dedication.
- You never approach people first. You don’t want to be the one taking action on any issue.
- You are very faithful, loving and devoted. You give more than needed in any relationship.
- You are always calm, even in uncomfortable situations.
- You don’t like getting hurt and are scared of it. When you are hurt, you try to show that you are fine.
- You hate going to a new place and dealing with unknown people and things.
- It’s difficult for you to remain angry for long. You forget such situations easily.
- You are not open about your feelings.
- You are very blunt and straightforward.
- You like it when people show trust on you.
- You know your likes and dislikes well.
- You have a big ego.
- You are the first to apologize after an argument.
- You always respect other’s opinion.
- Sometimes, you can be bossy.
Share this with your friends and family if you found this interesting!
Source: Mr Healthy Life