Skin problems can arise at any age and are not gender biased. Even men can develop any kind of skin problems at any age. The skin problems could vary from dryness of skin, acne, rashes, warts, scaling, and any other allergy of the skin. You can use simple home remedies every day instead of spending on expensive spas or creams and lotions and get a remedy for any kind of skin problems.
Easy homemade remedies for skin
- Use oatmeal powder and honey and apply this mixture on the dry skin area every day. You will not only be able to battle these problems easily, but also get a smoother texture of skin when you use this remedy daily.
- Apply pulp of fresh Aloe Vera to your skin, leave it for twenty minutes and give it a warm wash. Pat dry.
- Crush tomatoes and add honey to this puree and apply it onto the skin. Leave it till it’s dried and give it a cold wash. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C and the skin needs a good dose of Vitamin C to stay young, fresh, and blemish-free.
- Mix fuller’s clay with rose water and apply it on the skin that suffers from acne. Let it dry till it looks scaly and wash it with water and pat dry.
- If you want to remove all the grim and sweat of the skin that is stored in the skin pores, wash your face and apply raw milk and leave it to dry. Rub your skin to remove all the grim and then wash again with warm water and pat dry.
Include the following foods in your diet if you want to have a good skin–
- Olive oil, chocolates, tomatoes, sardines, oatmeal, green tea, kale, walnuts, strawberries, oranges, rosemary, almond milk, soy, yellow bell peppers, kiwis, coffee, red wine, eggs, pumpkin, oysters, chickpeas, and seeds.
- All the Vitamin C and Vitamin E rich foods work great for the skin.
- Drink a glass of carrot milk in the morning, and some red wine before going to bed.
- Drink loads of water and green tea so that you can cleanse your skin from all the toxins.
It is a given that greasy, fatty, and sugary food does no good to your body or your skin. It would be ideal to avoid these kinds of foods. If you want to get skin that looks as good as it is airbrushed, then this is the diet you include in your daily routine.