A lot of people suffer from migraine regularly. There are many possible causes of migraine, but it is difficult to pinpoint the exact one.
The common symptoms of migraine are:
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Too much sensitivity to light and sound
- Numbness and tingling
The possible causes are:
- Environmental factors: Factors like sudden change of climate or habits like smoking are common trigger.
- Hormonal imbalance: Menstrual headaches are common among women. The stage of menopause can also cause migraine.
- Diet: Unhealthy diet and lifestyle is a big reason. Caffeine, alcohol and chocolate are easy triggers. Having meals irregularly can also cause headaches.
- Emotions: Any kind of emotional stress like shock, depression and tension can cause migraine.
Dehydration can cause migraine and migraine can further lead to dehydration. Having lot of water is one good idea. But many a times, due low electrolyte levels, your body may lose the water fast. So for some people having water does not work.
There is a natural way to treat your migraine. Follow the recipe for it.
- Himalayan salts- 2 tablespoons
- Half a lemon
- One cup of water
Mix all the contents and drink it. It has worked for ages.
Himalayan salt contains many minerals which are absorbed by the body easily. They are iron, calcium, magnesium, sulfur and potassium. There is no water retention in the body as the sodium content in the salt is very low. So try it out!
Source: Healthy Science Team