The salad decorations can be medicines too. Many people cure issues with these daily. And, this is cheap, you have it at home, so no worries.
- Sore throat– soothe this by mixing 1 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp black pepper and salt 1 tsp in warm water. Gargle it too.
- Stuffy nose– this unclogs the nose like wheezing. Mix same parts cinnamon, pepper, cumin, cardamom in mortar. Pestle this and smell to wheeze and sneeze.
- Gallstones– the deposits of this kind in the gallbladder are called gallstones. They block digestion and make pain. They get removed with surgery but also with natural methods.
So for natural, mix 3 parts olive oil and 1 lemon, 1 pepper part.
- Sores– for mouth sores, mix 1 tbsp Himalayan salt in warm water to gargle. This kills sores and bactreia.
- Weight loss– drink ¼ pepper, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey in warm water for metabolism boost. The lemon polyphenols stop the weight gain and fasten metabolism as they improve insulin work.
- Nausea-pepper soothes belly and lemon stops nausea. Have 1 tbsp juice and 1 tsp pepper in warm water, sip slow.
- Asthma attack-this mix relieves breathing issues. Have 10 grains pepper, 2 clove buds, 15 basil leaves in boiling water. Let this simmer 15 min and strain. Put in jar with a lid and add 2 tbsp honey to cool off more. Refrigerate for 2 weeks and add milk if you want to.
- Tooth pain– mix ½ tsp pepper and clove oil for the teeth pain. Put this where it hurts, also brush twice daily, floss and no sugars!
- Cold and flu– have ½ lemon juice and put it in boiling water a cup, the pulp and peel will steep for 10 min and then remove the lemon as you add honey.
- Nosebleeds– dip cotton in lemon juice and put this in the nose. Tilt the head and stop blood dripping in throat and stop nausea too.