Tantalize your taste buds with some of the most delicious tasting as well as healthy warm side dish. Roasted turmeric and cauliflower is indeed a great recipe that is well known for its tangy and spicy taste accompanied by pepper and ginger. A cauliflower is well known for its unique nutty and sweet taste, which further improves on roasting. If you are searching for a change in your taste buds, then this recipe is the ideal one for you. This recipe is best eaten in the cold winter season when served warm as well as in the fall. It can also be served in summer or spring with a chilled salad.
Things to know
- Did you know that roasted turmeric cauliflower is enriched with nutrition?
- Cauliflower is enriched with vitamins, minerals as well as anti oxidants which help in keeping our heart and brain healthy and can help in fighting cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- Turmeric has an active ingredient known as Curcumin which is known to have anti cancer, anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties.
Recipe of Roasted Turmeric cauliflower
- 1 organic cauliflower
- I tablespoon olive oil and coconut oil
- 1 table spoon turmeric
- Pepper and salt to taste
- A pinch of cumin
This is a dish which needs to be made in an oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Chop the head of the cauliflower to get the florets
- Taking a baking dish and put the chopped cauliflower in the dish
- Add turmeric, olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin and mix it well
- Use a foil and cover the baking dish so that the florets do not dry up. Roast for 35-40 minutes.
- Cook for 15 minutes after the foil is removed.
Source: The Hearty Soul