The words ‘nutritious’ and ‘delicious’ can be seen used in the same place at many places. Yet, you won’t see them being used to complement each other. There is a widespread assumption that nutritious food is not delicious and delicious food is not nutritious. Until now the two words have remained mutually exclusive and not combined together.
We all love pancakes. They are just like pizza – we all know about them and love them. But pancakes are not for everyone. Anyone who has dietary restrictions such as avoiding artificial sugar or gluten shouldn’t be eating them.
But here is a unique method which helps you make delicious pancakes, which you can enjoy as much as you want without concern about your dietary restrictions. You will have nutritious, healthy and delicious pancakes. And what is even better is that they are easy to prepare.
How To Prepare Nutritious Pancakes?
You will need the following ingredients:
- Banana – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the banana and chop it into a bowl.
- Crack the two raw eggs and mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Now put a pan on low-medium heat and apply some coconut oil on it.
- Put the egg-banana mixture on the heated pan to prepare your cakes. Turn them around.
Your nutritious snacks will be ready in a few minutes.
Source: Natural Medicine Box