It is known that foods rich in sugar and salt is dangerous for the waistline, but thanks to her does not suffer just your waistline. Food can accelerate the aging process more than you think.
Susie Burrell, Australian dietitian and founder of Shape Me, says that some foods more than others contribute to it.
– The general rule is that foods with a high glycemic load increases inflammation in the body over time, while a diet rich in salt retains fluids, promotes the swelling and increased pressure on a number of systems in the body, said barrel for the Daily Mail, Australia.
Here’s what this food leads to cell damage and visible physical signs of aging:
SOUPS IN A BAG
Halved the time to prepare and actually means that half the nutritional benefits.
– With more than 800 – 1000 milligrams of sodium per bag, the probability of soup to make you bloated and retain fluid, said barrel.
Marinades, sauces, cereals, burgers with soy or vegetables, frozen vegetables and chicken breast are also foods with high sodium content.
One glass of buying juice does not seem to be able to do much damage, but the sugar content in that one glass is far greater than most might think.
– Not only fruit juice destroys tooth enamel, but with more than six teaspoons of sugar per glass, the juice will raise insulin levels very high, and high levels of insulin are Binding for inflammation and weight gain, says Barel.
In addition, your teeth will also be damaged.
FRIEND AND FATTY FOODS
Fatty, fried foods are a favorite treat after a long day or night, but treated and can be added over time. It is not news that these foods have little nutritional benefit, but their contribution to the process of aging significant.
– Not only was our favorite fried foods full of salt, but it contains trans fats, which are also related to cell damage, she said Burrell.
Trans fats also increase sensitivity to UV light, reason number one for which there is rapidly aging.
FOOD AND DRINKS THAT CAN HELP TO STOP THE TIME
- Red wine: antioxidant found in red wine called resveratrol and its ability to protect the cells not only reduces the chance of getting cancer, but protects against the premature aging.
- Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables (especially those colorful) are full of antioxidants that can prevent cell damage. Foods that contain vitamin C, zinc and / or beta-carotene prevented Feelings vision and help skin stay young longer.
- Whole grains: A diet rich in fiber keeps blood vessels and can reduce the chances of type 2 diabetes.
- Oily fish: Omega-3 fatty acids protect the heart and reduce the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease later in life. It is recommended that fatty fish such as salmon and tuna.
- Milk: It is known that calcium protects the bones, makes them strong and thereby protect against osteoporosis.
- Walnuts: Experts advise that sugary snacks replace some sort of nuts, which contain healthy fats because they can reduce the risk of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.