Are you trying to remove your skin blemishes, wrinkles, scars and acne without spending tons of money on medications and cosmetics? If yes, then you need to try out the best home Microdermabrasion that helps your skin to shed off those unnecessary marks right away.
The major interesting things about this treatment is that only two ingredients are necessary to prepare this best home Microdermabrasion.
Ingredients are baking soda and olive oil. You will find the better and amazing results.
However, at first you should know the fact that baking soda helps you to eliminate all your skin imperfections in less span of time. This is easy, simple and cost-effective mixture that helps to remove the scar and acne.
On the other hand, baking soda helps people to remove scar and acne. The olive oil is skin-friendly oil and it has natural properties such as anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing.
The oil also helps to reduce not only acne scars but also other scars or dark spots on skin. It also helps to improve your skin tone.
So, mixing baking soda with olive oil will help to remove all the dead skin cells on skin pores and will lighten up the acne scars naturally and speedily.
Procedure for preparing this splendid mixture
- Baking soda
- Olive oil
- Lukewarm water
- At first, take some quantity of baking soda and place it in a bowl.
- Now, add sufficient quantity of olive oil in the bowl as well.
- Now, mix these two ingredients until you get a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the dried acne scars and massage the skin for about 5-7 minutes. Cover all acne scars on the skin with the paste.
- Last but not least, wash off this mixture with lukewarm water. This helps you to clear all the acne scars on your skin.
If you want to get better results, you need to apply the mixture regularly. In this way, you can reduce your acne scars in less span of time. Also you can avail many other health benefits for your skin in less period of time. Using the mixture, you can make yourself beauty by removing unnecessary scars and acne.
Source: Keep Your Body