Obesity has become a major problem these days. Though modern men are believed to live a much faster life than their predecessors, they are more prone to get fat deposition in their body. It is not only the adults but also children are complaining of excess weight gain. There are certain areas, where forty percent of the total population is obese and even babies are born overweight. Being fat would not have been a concern, if it has not given rise to several complications.
Problems associate with obesity
People who are obese are more susceptible to diseases like thyroid, gout, digestive disorders, ulcers, cardiac arrest, diabetes and high blood pressure. They are also mentally and physically much stressed than people with healthy weight.
Diet plan to help in losing weight fast
Keeping a check on your diet is the actual solution of this problem. People who are obese eat more than what they need. Once, they stop eating the extra amount, they will easily lose their weight.
What makes people overweight?
There are several factors that make people overweight, viz. sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet and poor eating habit. People who are obese or overweight mostly rely on fried food, pastry, bakes, bread, flour and processed food.
Do you think yourself overweight?
If you want to know whether you are overweight or not, you can now check it out yourself by following some simple tips.
- Have you added some extra pounds recently? If the answer is in positive, it is high time you change your diet.
- Check hip ratio and waist percentage to determine if you are overweight or not. Lean body mass test or BMI is important. Yet, waist percentage and hip ratio can offer you the best result. It is better to have 2-3 percent but you can have it to a maximum of 25 percent. Be careful once it becomes 22 percent.
- If your clothes are not fitting you as expected, it is obvious that you have gained weight.
- Listen to others if they comment on your weight gain.
- Eating more than you actually need is also a sign indicating your weight gain.
Diet plan to help you lose weight fast
Overweight people who are interested to shed the extra pounds need to follow a proper diet plan and stick to that even after reducing the extra mass.
- Take less than you actually need and do not eat in between three hours.
- Avoid drinking water after meals or during meals.
- Try to keep 25-30 percent of your diet liquid.
- Avoid alcohol, carbonated drinks, tea and coffee
- No more eating after 8p.m.
- Stay away from fried or unhealthy snacks. Rely on salads, fruits, smoothies or limejuice. Snacks intake should be limited to 4 times in a day.
- Drink one glass of warm water, once in the morning and then again in the evening.
- Avoid taking junk food and opt for lightly cooked veggies.
- Try to walk for at least 15 minutes, for four times a day before you eat.
Follow the plan and you will be in shape once again.
Source: Natural Medicine House