A review distributed in the American Medical Association journal found that the individuals who picked other medical treatments evidently do this in light of the fact that these optional treatments are more predictable with their own personal esteems, convictions, and philosophy to wellbeing and life.
How to prepare a spirulina juice?
- Put a teaspoon of the Spirulina powder at the base of a glass.
- Put a specific measure of this natural fruit juice to fill up the glass. Citrus juice can be used like lemon, grapefruit or orange are most appropriate, but you also use any sort of juice you have.
- Blend appropriately till the Spirulina has been well blended into the juice, and you have homogeneous, smooth and, obviously, green drink.
- Consume the juice before breakfast, so you can utilize the greater part of its strands and points of interest for whatever remains of the day!
Spirulina is rich in vitamin K, potassium, magnesium, selenium, iodine, manganese and zinc, obviously, renowned for possessing Phyto-pigments as Phycocyanin, carotenoid and chlorophyll antecedents of vitamin A.
WHAT CAN WE USE SPIRULINA FOR AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Good for fighting inflammation: it possesses anti-inflammatory effect and is exceptionally helpful to diminish irritation in those sicknesses resulting from inflammation. (Injury, rheumatism, obesity, colitis, etc.)ginger and turmeric are the other two extremely viable natural solutions for inflammation.
– The intestinal vegetation
– The immune system
– Cardiovascular illnesses
– Physical and mental weakness
Never forget not to surpass the prescribed dosage of 3 to 4 grams!
Likewise, keep in mind to take lots of water for a superior ingestion of its nutrients, to benefit majority of its advantages!