Not many would have heard of Hildergard von Bingen. Hildergard was a nun who lived eight centuries ago. So what about this nun from Eight hundred years ago? Hlldergard has created a magic recipe for curing and preventing heart problems, which has been kept guarded as a secret for a long time and has now been shared by doctors.
This natural recipe has shown miraculous results for patients with cardiac weakness and other heart ailments. The nun has recommended this recipe should be made in every household and it should be had as soon as minor signs of heart ailments such as arrhythmia or abnormal heart beat are witnessed.
What is needed for the recipe?
- Parsley Stems (rootless) – 10
- Homemade black or white wine – 1 Liter
- Wine Vinegar – 2 Tablespoons
- Natural Honey – 300 Grams
How to make this recipe?
- Add the parsley stems to one liter of natural wine.
- Now add one or two tablespoons of vinegar to this mixture
- Cook the mixture for ten minutes and then leave it one with low heat.
- Add 300 gms of homemade honey (make sure the honey is from a good source) and continue to cook for 4 more minutes.
- Now stain the mixture and cool them in a clean bottle, which should be washed with alcohol.
This mixture should be consumed on a daily basis to improve your health over a period of time. The recommended dosage is 1 tablespoon per day.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes