For those who want to make use of a homemade method of teeth whitening, a great way is the use of activated charcoal. This method is old, proven, safe, inexpensive and generally available.
Many people who have used charcoal to whiten teeth, noted the efficiency and simplicity of the procedure. The positive results are visible after the first use. If the cleaning is conducted regularly, can be achieved a very pronounced effect.
It should also be noted that in contrast to other popular and non-professional resources for teeth whitening, activated charcoal doesn’t have negative consequences in the form of inflammation of the gums.
How to whiten your teeth with activated charcoal.
- Dissolve two pills of activated charcoal in a small amount of water.
- Pour a few drops of water in a glass or ceramic bowl and add the crushed charcoal.
- Dip the brush in the resulting mixture and brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth and repeat the procedure.
- Try to carefully remove all traces of charcoal from the dental area.
- Activated charcoal is flavorless and the procedure itself does not cause any unpleasant feelings.
Also, you can easily chew the pill of activated charcoal, and then brush your teeth using a toothbrush and toothpaste. You can also sprinkle the finely powdered charcoal in the brush on top of toothpaste, and brush your teeth with this mixture.
Activated charcoal has a mild abrasive action and already after the third procedure, you will feel that your teeth squeak, free of resistant layers, which can not be removed during normal hygienic cleaning. This procedure will achieve a similar effect as after professional cleaning of teeth from plaque and tartar at the dentist.
Teeth whitening procedure with activated charcoal should be carried out once every 7-10 days (it depends on the condition of your tooth enamel and tooth sensitivity).