Noting that oil production of cannabis which Canadian Rick Simpson cured of cancer by more than 5,000 people, in his own “directed” for chemical reactions dangerous business, as a whole simply give you his recipe drug, marijuana.
Self-taught doctor and one of the greatest fighters for the legalization of cannabis for medical purposes, Rick Simpson discovered the recipe that is set on his page phoenixtears.ca
The idea was to feel free to share with people around the world a recipe for oil from cannabis, which is according to his own testimony, and himself cured the most serious form of skin cancer with which eleven years ago he faced.
According Simpsons words this oil is shown that also cure diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis …
The recipe is as follows:
1. Place the completely dry plent material in a plastic container.
2. Dampen the material with a solvent being used. You can use various solvents. Personally, I use pure oil but bucket of 170l costs about 360 euros. You can use the 99-percent isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in local pharmacies. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha. This gives oils made with alcohol a darker color. If the process is done properly,the rest of the solvent will not be in the oil, or it will be just a little. It will take approximately 8 liters of the solvent to separate the THC from half kilograms of plant material.
3. Crush the plant material using a clean wooden stick or a similar tool.
4. The plant material must be completely submerged. Knead it with a stick. While doing this, the THC is separated from the plant material in a solvent.
5. Doing all this for about 3 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture of oil/solvent without plant material into another container. You have just about 80% of THC from the plant material.
7. Second wash – Add solvent again to the plant material and squash it for another 3 minutes to remove the remaining 20% THC.
8. Pour the mixture of oil / solvent into the vessel containing the first mix that you have previously made.
9. Discard the plant material from which you just extract THC.
10. Pour the mixture of oil / solvent through the coffee filter into a clean container.
11. Dry the solvent (by boiling).
12. Add the mixture into the pan to 3/4 volume. Be sure that you are in a well-ventilated room and turn on ventilator. The vapors are highly flammable. Be sure to stay away from heating elements, as they may cause fire.
13. Turn the bowl on high temperature.
14. Add the mixture to the bowl as the level down until all the mixture is completed in a bowl.
15. When all the solution almost evaporated, add a few drops of water to the mixture. The amount of water to be added depends on how much material you had at the beginning. If you produce oil from half a kilo of good bud, I usually add about 10 drops of water.
16. When the vessel left around 25mm of the oil mixture / solution, put the gloves and gently swirl the pan (to mixed solution).
17. Rotate the pan until the solution evaporates. A few drops of water helps the rest of the evaporation of solution and protect the oil somewhat from too much heat. Oil temperature should never exceed 140 Celsius.
18. Wear gloves and remove the oil from the vessel.
19. Carefully pour the oil into a small stainless steel bowl.
20. Put the pan on a dehydrator or a device that gently warms. It can take several hours but the water and the solution will evaporate from the oil. When no longer any activity on the surface of the oil, the drug is ready for use.
21. Pour the hot oil in a bottle, or as in the video – in a plastic syringe.
When the oil is cooled it becomes as thick ointment. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes before use.
Watch the video here:
Foto: Healthy Holistic Living