As you a consumer of soy milk? If you are, you may be doing so out of belief that is healthier than normal milk. After all, it is recommended by a lot of nutritionists as an item of regular use. Unfortunately the professional opinion on soy milk may be slightly outdated.
Research has recently shown that soy and its milk can harm our overall health. Regardless of the discoveries, people in the US continue to consume this harmful product that is destructive to their wellbeing.
Understanding why soy milk can be harmful to the body requires us to understand the ingredients available in soy milk. We’ll be presenting some of those below, in addition to the harmful effects of each ingredient.
Why Avoid Soy Milk
- They contain haemagglutinin, which promotes clotting and leads to the lumping of red blood cells in your blood.
- Phytoestrogens are also an ingredient, which ruin your endocrine functioning, promoting infertility for women and causing breast cancer too.
- Soy food have an abundance of toxic aluminum, which damages your kidneys and nervous system, while also being related to Alzheimer’s problems.
- They are abundant in toxins, where consumption of 2 glasses a day can warp your menstrual cycle.
- Production of soy milk requires extremely high temperatures. This leads to the creation of toxins which harm your health.
- Excess consumption of soy milk causes your body to crave more Vitamin D and B12.
- There are toxic isoflavones, daidzein, and genistein, which lead to breast, prostate, and ovarian cancers.
- One of the world’s most pesticide contaminated food is soy.
- There are large amounts of phytic acid in soy, which hamper the digestion of zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, and calcium.
Then there’s the carrageenan in the milk…
Research has shown that carrageenan of food grade in soy milk can cause many stomach problems (serious ones too). Those include ulcerations, inflammations, colon cancer in some rates, and lesions. In addition to the intolerance, other studies have showed that soy milk reduces tolerance to glucose, and increase resistance of insulin in mice.
The facts mentioned above should now change your perspective with regards to soy milk and products. While they are consumed abundantly, their side-effects are harmful to your health. We recommend you stop using them now!