Here is a simple method to help disinfect & clean your toilet bowl. The ingredients for this method are easily available and this method is simple and effective.
What is required?
- Half a cup of Vinegar
- Three and Four Quarters Cup of Baking Soda
- Ten drops of lemongrass and orange essential oils
The third ingredient is primarily for smell and is optional.
How to make this mixture?
- Take a clean plastic bowl
- Mix all the ingredients onto the bowl.
- Now stir it. There is a chance that it may fizz so perform this carefully.
- Pour this mix into the bowl. Make sure that it is evenly distributed.
- Leave this mixture soak in the bowl for a few minutes.
- The stains will disappear once you flush the toilet. The optional oils will also give a great smell to your toilet.
Benefits of Vinegar and Baking Soda:
Vinegar is a well known antiseptic and a great absorber of odor. This makes sure that bad odor is eliminated from the toilet. But the drawback is that it leaves a pungent smell the in toilet, but this disappears after twenty minutes.
Baking soda is basic in nature, which makes it a great cleaner. In fact baking soda is used in most home products like air fresheners, carpet cleaners, toothpaste etc.
So when these two items combine, they provide a hygienic & neat toilet bowl.
Source: Healthy Food Team