By taking this homemade syrup, you have a chance to reduce your waist and remove excess water from your body. The ingredients used in this syrup will give you enough energy for hearing, vision and memory.
The major ingredient that is more beneficial is horseradish, which is rich in potassium, vitamin c, vitamins B1 and B6, iron, magnesium, vitamin B2 and phosphorus.
Horseradish helps to accelerate the metabolism, reduce fatigue and motivate the development of good bacteria in the intestines.
Ingredients to prepare homemade syrup:
- 125 grams of fresh horseradish
- 4 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 cm of ginger root
How to prepare:
1)First, you have to mix the horseradish and ginger in a blender. Now add the squeezed lemon juice and stir it in the blender for another 3 minutes.
2) Add cinnamon and honey and stir it well until all the ingredients mix together.
3) Store the syrup in a glass jar.
4) Take one tablespoon twice a day before meals or before excersicing.
5) Take the syrup for 3 weeks and make a break of several days.
Note: You do not need to consult a doctor before using this elixir.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes