Bunions are one of the ugliest deformities you can have. Here in this article, we’re going to teach you how to get rid of them!
As a rule, it is necessary to understand the nature of bunions. They are salt deposits at the bottom of the foot, which result from a bad diet and the use of uncomfortable shoes for the long-term.
The result is a deformity that makes it difficult to find proper shoes for wearing.
The usual course of action for those who want to remove bunions is an operation. Such solutions are only temporary, since bunions will grow back again. Regardless, there is a natural remedy you can use to help you get rid of bunions permanently!
- Fixing bunions involves getting rid of the deposited salt in your foot.
- Start by using a teaspoon of bay leaves and 300 ml of water. Add to a container, and let them boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour the boiled mixture into a thermos. Leave it there till the next morning.
- Strain the mixture. Consume little by little throughout the day.
- This treatment should be done 3 days in a row, preparing new beverages at the end of the night.
- After the 3 days pass, wait for one weak to restart the treatment.
Expect to urinate a lot with this treatment. This is actually a positive sign that the salt is being extracted and removed from your body. You should start seeing results within 10 days of use.
Source: Bare Natural Truth