The benefits of cannabis are now well-known. However, not many users are interested in smoking weed, primarily because of the health hazards related to smoking. While there are many other ways to enjoy cannabis, edibles remain a popular choice. Edibles must be digested for the weed to take effect, so it takes longer to feel the high, but you can expect the euphoria to last for as long as ten-to-twelve hours. Weed brownies can be found in the market, but it is hard to understand how much to consume to get a high, and more importantly, ready edibles are always more expensive. If you want to make your own weed brownies, we have a guide below that may come in handy.
- Start with the bud. The strain makes a massive difference to the experience. Keep in mind that THC content of the strain must be checked for. If you want to sleep better or relax, go for Indica-dominant strains, or else, select a Sativa, which will offer a more energized high.
- If you are making one batch of weed brownies, you need about one-third of an ounce. The next step is to prep the bud, for which place the bud on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 250 degrees. This step is important to get the best of THC.
- Now, take your baked weed and add it to melt butter. Create a double pan or heat the mixture gently. You can strain the butter to remove the plant matter. The butter is now infused with cannabis. You can also check for cannabis butter in the market, but do check the label for THC details. Add the cocoa to the butter to create a mix.
- Whisk around three eggs, add some vanilla essence and create a mix. In another bowl, add your flour, with ground sugar, a pinch of salt and walnuts. Now add it in the cocoa butter mix, and the eggs & vanilla mixture. Combine everything together and blend it well.
- Pour the batter on a baking pan and cook for around 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 325-degrees. Check in between, if required.
As we mentioned earlier, go slow with edibles, because your body needs to digest it and the weed must pass through the liver to take effect. In all likeliness, you will have a gala time sharing your fresh weed brownies.